Tell Me About
- A padlock will be visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused.
- Recommendation: Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary internet cookies from any sites that you may have visited and ensure other users do not see your personal details.
Watch this space in 2012 - full information to follow
How to create an account
Opening an account with us is a simple procedure.
This may be done by contacting our sales division on (01924) 233775.
We will initially run credit checks on your business by using protocol from Dunn & Bradstreet or Creditsafe which determines the level of credit we will give you.
We welcome customers wishing to pay by credit card.
Please check out our Terms and Conditions of Sale page for full information.